Help for Heroes
Our Official Charity Partner
Tough Mudder is an official partner of Help for Heroes. Help for Heroes has been a proud partner since 2012 and the Mudders running for the charity have raised more than £3 million to date.
Every penny helps support Veterans and Service Personnel whose lives have been affected by their time spent serving in the UK Armed Forces, as well as their families.
It helps people like Loz, whose military career was brought to an end due to severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).“I lost the career I loved and had to rebuild my life from scratch. During my darkest days, I felt completely alone and that I had no one to turn to.”
With support from Help for Heroes, Loz has even set up his own business.
“At Help for Heroes, I met people who wanted to see me get back on my feet. Without them, I’d be struggling to keep my head above water. They gave me a life belt.”
How Mudder's fundraising helps
By running a Tough Mudder for Help for Heroes, you’ll be helping people like Loz to regain their purpose and reach their potential. The charity believes that those who put their lives on the line for us, deserve a second chance at life.
Five years together
Tough Mudder UK is turning five this year, but this special birthday also marks another important milestone; five years in partnership with Help for Heroes. Those five years have seen thousands of Mudders and more than £2.5 million raised, and we're note done yet.
So at your next Tough Mudder event donate when you sign up, fundraise and use the bag drop.
How To Fundraise
Set up your page
Once you have registered for Tough Mudder, you can set up a fundraising page on Help For Heroes Just Giving Page.
- Visit the Help For Heroes Challenges Page.
- Choose the Tough Mudder Event you are running.
- Start Fundraising
- Share with your friends & family.
How You Help
Help for Heroes empowers Veterans and Service Personnel to look beyond illness and injury. Its Sports Recovery programme encourages individuals to lead more active, healthy and independent lives. The charity also offers mental health, financial and welfare support to Veterans and their families.
- Together, we’ve raised more than £3 million for Help for Heroes. Let’s not stop there.
- Mark was able to battle back from serious injury in Afghanistan and finish as the highest placed UK male at the 2016 World’s Toughest Mudder
- So far, more than 3,000 fundraisers have taken on over 673,000 obstacles and 32,300 miles
- More than 70 Veterans have taken on over 1,700 obstacles and 850 miles