NOVEMBER 7-8, 2020
World’s Toughest Mudder 2020
World’s Toughest Mudder is the most extreme, insane, imposing, pulse-pounding, heart-stopping 24-hour obstacle course challenge on the planet. And in 2020, we’re going to Dallas.
In 2020, all participants of World's Toughest Mudder will receive finisher headbands and medals for taking on this beast of a course. The man, woman and team that completes the most 5-mile course laps at this outsized event in a 24 hour period will be atop the podium and receive 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals.
Buy Your 2020 Ticket
881 Miller Road, Midlothian, TX 76065 (Google Maps)
November 7 & 8, 2020
World's Toughest Mudder 2020 is a 5-mile circuit race peppered with 20-25 of Tough Mudder’s biggest, baddest, most insane obstacles, including never-before-seen 2021 obstacles and a handful of World’s Toughest-only obstacles, at a rate of over 4 tougher-than-you-ever-thought-possible obstacles per mile.
“The Pit” is where competitors set up camp in order to rest, recharge, and refuel during the event, aided by up to 4 “Pit Crew” members per participant. Event winners will be the man, woman, and team that completes the most laps in a 24-hour period.
Buy World's Toughest Gear
Camping is back in 2020. We will be opening up the option of Friday night camping at World’s Toughest Mudder for participants, pit crew members and general admission ticket holders. No longer will you have to set up your pit area and leave the night before without experiencing the stars in the sky and the fellow camaraderie between other Mudders. There will only be 400 spaces available with a maximum of 5 people per pit space for camping, so don’t wait, act fast. When purchasing a camping space, a participant will have the option to add up to 4 additional campers in their space at $15 a head.
Get the latest news
With high demand and limited slots available, enter your information below to get exclusive access to World's Toughest Mudder news, course information, and award details.
History of World's Toughest Mudder
In 2011, World’s Toughest Mudder was created with one simple goal in mind; to find and challenge the toughest endurance athletes in the world. The format was set at a 24 hour, lap based course, to see who could complete the most laps within a 24 hour period. Each lap features the full set of signature Tough Mudder obstacles + a unique mix of obstacles designed specifically for World’s Toughest Mudder athletes. The first event was held in Englishtown, New Jersey in below freezing conditions where hundreds of athletes from around the globe turned up to compete. The conditions were harsh, but the competition was fierce and a new kind of sport was born. Along with it, a strong community of dedicated World’s Toughest Mudders turned it into an annual passion. From 2011 to 2013, the event remained in New Jersey, building new obstacles and new challenges into the format year after year. In 2013, Ryan Atkins broke the 100-mile-mark for the first time -- a feat most thought was impossible. In 2014 World’s Toughest Mudder moved from the raceway to the desert outside Las Vegas, Nevada where it remained until 2017. In 2018, World’s Toughest Mudder will take place in Fairburn, Georgia.
- '19 - Trevor Cichosz - 105 Miles
- '18 - Kristopher Mendoza - 100 Miles
- '17 - Ryan Atkins - 110 Miles
- '16 - Trevor Cichosz - 105 Miles
- '15 - Chad Trammell - 95 Miles
- '14 - Ryan Atkins - 95 Miles
- '13 - Ryan Atkins - 100 Miles
- '12 - Junyong Pak - 95 Miles
- '11 - Junyong Pak - 56 Miles
- '19 - Morgan McKay - 80 Miles
- '18 - Rea Kolbl - 75 Miles
- '17 - Rea Kolbl - 90 Miles
- '16 - Stefanie Bishop - 85 Miles
- '15- Amelia Boone - 75 Miles
- '14 - Amelia Boone - 75 Miles
- '13 - Deanna Blegg - 85 Miles
- '12 - Amelia Boone - 90 Miles
- '11 - Juliana Sproles - 48 Miles
- '19 - Muddy Canucks - 105 Miles
- '19 - German Toughest Mudders - 85 Miles
- '18 - Lindsay's Angels - 80 Miles
- '18 - Team Atomik - 75 Miles
- '17 - Fitone Gettingtough - 85 Miles
- '17 - Team United States - 120 Miles
- '16 - Team Goat Tough - 105 Miles
- '15 - Singergy Sports - 80 Miles
- '14 - Wolfpack Spartan - 75 Miles
- '13 - 3AM Waterfalls - 80 Miles
- '12 - Nine Inch Males - 60 Miles
Past World's Toughest Mudder Shows
Watch athletes take on the courses and obstacles from the very start.
MORE Videos?Get ‘EM >>